- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Hanna’s Bees collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, address.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Hanna’s Bees with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Voluntarily complete a Review through CusRev, a US based independent third-party organisation.
Hanna’s Bees may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- If you have provided any details to us via social media direct messages.
How will we use your data?
Hanna’s Bees collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- If you have placed an order on Hannasbees.ie you may be contacted by CusRev, a US based independent third-party organisation, with an invitation to review your order. CusRev are based in the UK but all the computing and data storage infrastructure (AWS) is located in US. Please refer to this page with information about AWS compliance with GDPR regulations: https://aws.amazon.com/compliance/gdpr-center/.
When Hanna’s Bees processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Hanna’s Bees securely stores your data at Hanna’s Bees, Clash Cottage, Clash Road, Little Island T45 YX68.
Hanna’s Bees will keep your order details for 6 years for tax purposes. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data manually.
Hanna’s Bees would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Hanna’s Bees from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Hanna’s Bees would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Hanna’s Bees for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Hanna’s Bees correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Hanna’s Bees to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Hanna’s Bees erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Hanna’s Bees restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Hanna’s Bees’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Hanna’s Bees transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Or write to us: Hanna’s Bees, Clash Cottage, Clash Road, Little Island, Cork, T45YX68, Republic of Ireland
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Hanna’s Bees uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Hanna’s Bees uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Hanna’s Bees sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- [Add any other types of cookies your company uses]
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Or write to us at: Hanna’s Bees, Clash Cottage, Clash Road, Little Island, Cork, T45YX68, Republic of Ireland
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Hanna’s Bees has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Phone: +353-1-639 5689
Address: Office of the Information Commissioner, 6 Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2, D02 W773, Republic of Ireland